INTERNSPLUS is an Irish education and business consultancy that organises and manages EU mobility projects (Erasmusplus, KA1, KA2 etc..). We have extensive experience in the education, training and placement sector, successfully receiving 1000’s of participants from all over Europe over the last 10 years.
We cooperate with foreign partners and receive University, Vocational, Apprentice participants from more than 8 EU countries! Working with our partners, INTERNSPLUS successfully manages sending organisations aims and student expectations always with an emphasis on quality. Most of our partners contact us through word of mouth recommendations and some of them are still with us since 2011.
Network of Service
We have an extensive database of host companies across a wide range of sectors, the majority of our host companies are in the Dublin area but for specialised sectors the placement can also be outside Dublin. We also have an established network of friendly host families ready to host your students.
We offer the following services:
- Work placements and internships
- 24/7 emergency support line
- Seminars, workshops and professional visits
- Courses for teachers and professionals
- Accommodation: hotel, host families, student residences (summer period)
- English language courses in one of our partner language schools (ACELS accredited)
- Local transport and airport transfers from and to any airport (door to door from airport to accommodation)
- Cultural visits to touristic sites in Dublin and full day excursions outside Dublin
- Administration, monitoring and regular meetings with the project participants
- Documentation: Certificates, Europasses, Final reports etc..
Our team have a combined experience of over 25 years so you are sure your participants are in good hands and will be totally supported throughout their stay in Ireland. Please contact us @ email@example.com with your requests and we will get back to you immediately.